Activities1. What are the pool hours? Whirlpool hours? Can we swim in the lake?2. What do we do about towels for the pool area or beach?3. Are food and beverages allowed in the pool area?4. Is there a life guard on premises for pool or lake?5. Are there floating devices to use in lake or pool?6. Do we need to reserve any athletic courts?7. How do we access the ATV/Snowmobile Trails?
Rentals1. Can we rent a boat?2. Are there boat slip rentals? And where do we launch our water craft?3. Where do we park the trailer?4. Can we rent fishing equipment?
1. What are the Welcome building hours? How do we contact the office?The Welcome Building is open at 8:00 am. The office closes between 8 - 10 pm during peak season. You can contact the office at 608-339-5440 ext. 1. You can reach Security at 608-548-2824 during the closed office hours.top
2. What are the check in and check out times?Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am. Remember that the key cards will stop working at 11:00 am. Be aware of this when packing your vehicle.top
3. Where does the family park their vehicles?One vehicle can be parked in front of the garage with the corresponding condo number. The other vehicle can park in the designated spot near the building. The Couples Suite can park in other designated spots (not in front of garage 5). There is also overflow parking in the large lot across the street from the registration office.top
4. What is the clean up - check out procedure? Where does the garbage go? And do we recycle?Northern Bay Condo Rentals asks that you take the garbage out of the building and place it in the dumpsters near the building. Place used dishes in the dish washer and run the cycle to clean the dishes. Verify that all patio/deck doors are locked. Adjust the thermostat to 55 degrees in cold weather and 75 degrees in warm weather, and turn off all lights. Please remember that the condominium units are privately owned, so your respect and clean-up of the property is greatly appreciated by the owners. All guests must stop at the Front Desk to check out. Balances will be verified and key cards will be collected. All pool wristbands must be returned. If guests stay after the 11:00 am check out time, there will be a fee assessed at check out and charged to the credit card on file. The summer season prohibits late check out. A part of protecting our environment is recycling At this point, recycling is not mandatory but you may do so if you wish.top
5. Where are the soaps for dishwasher, kitchen, and laundry? Garbage bags & paper towels?There are limited supplies in the cabinets near the area that they are needed. You may wish to bring more from home if you have a large group.top
6. Where can we get more ice?The refrigerator makes ice. You can purchase more ice at the Island View Restaurant and Lounge.top
7. Where can we buy items? (Sun screen, insect repellent, groceries).1. The Welcome Building has a small convenience store for minimal supplies.2. Located between 4-8 miles from Castle at the Bay are convenience stores and located in the town of Adams-Friendship is a fully supplied grocery and hardware stores.top
8. Where are telephones?The area has limited cell phone reception. US Cellular, Alltel and Verizon have the best reception. Most condos are supplied with telephones, excluding the couples suite. top
9. Do we have Internet access?The condos have Internet access. WiFi has recently been installed for all condominiums. The Club House has wireless Internet that can be used without a fee.top
10. Where is the EMERGENCY ROOM or Hospital? Phone Numbers?The Hospital is Moundview Memorial Hospital located at 402 W. Lake Street, Friendship, WI. There is an Emergency Room attached to the hospital. For all emergencies, dial 911. Northern Bay is located at 1844 20th Avenue, Arkdale, WI. Tell them which building and condo number you are in. Give them the name of who the condo is registered under. For non emergency, dial 608-339-3331. Northern Bay Condo Rentals's Security phone number is 608-548-2824, and they can assist you.top
11. How do we contact the FIRE DEPARTMENT?Fire extinguishers are located in the building in the hallways on each floor. There is a Volunteer Fire Department located three miles away. Emergency number is 911. Non emergency number is 608-339-3011. Castle at the Bay Security's phone number is 608-548-2824, and they can assist you.top
12. How do we contact Security? Housekeeping?Security is on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the summer season. They can be contacted at 608-548-2824. If housekeeping is needed, you can contact the Front Desk and they will assist you.top
13. Where do we go for first aid?If it is an emergency dial 911. Otherwise contact any staff member and they will assist you or contact security at 608-548-2824.top
14. Are there grills available?Two gas grills are located by the pool house. Charcoal grills are located around the complex. You will need to bring your own charcoal. Please make sure coals are extinguished after use. The number of grills are limited. The public grills cannot be moved to other areas. Please consider others that may be waiting while you grill. If you would like to bring your own grill, they can only be used on the 1st floor patios only. If your condominium is located on the 2nd or 3d floor, you will need to locate your grill at the parking location (driveway) of your condominium.top
15. Is carry out allowed from the restaurant? What is the phone number?Yes, call 608-339-2090, press ext. 4top
16. Are there pet condos available?There are a limited number of pet units. The extra fee is $25.00/night plus tax. Pet size is limited to 50 lbs. You must pick up after your pets. Fines will be assessed for failure to comply with the regulations. Pets must be on leash at all times and not left unattended in public location.
17. Are the cribs available?Yes, Pack and Plays are available for $25.00 per stay plus tax. Bring your own sheets.
1. What are the pool hours? Whirlpool hours? Can we swim in the lake?Both the pool and the hot tub are open 8:00 am until 9:00 pm during the summer season. They are closed during the winter season. Castle Rock Lake is swimmable. All swimmers must stay in the area designated for swimming. The Condominium Association does not provide life guards for the pool area nor the swim area on the Lake. All children must be accompanied by an adult. top2. What do we do about towels for the pool area or beach?Towels are not provided for the pool area and you will need to bring your own. The larger condos have washers and dryers to clean your personal towels and clothing. Please bring your own lawn chairs for the beach area.top
3. Are food and beverages allowed in the pool area?No food or glass containers are allowed in the pool area.top
4. Is there a life guard on premises for pool or lake?No life guard is present at the pool or beach area. All children should be accompanied by an adult.top
5. Are there floating devices to use in lake or pool?Northern Bay Condo Rental does not provide floating devices, you are allowed to bring your own from home. top
6. Do we need to reserve any athletic courts?Northern Bay has volleyball courts located by the Tiki Bar and by the pool area. Tennis and basketball courts are located by the pool area. You will need to bring your own equipment. The recreational courts are first come, first serve. Please be mindful of others that may be waiting for the court you are on.top
7. How do we access the ATV/Snowmobile Trails?The trails can be accessed on 20th Avenue which is the black topped road that divides the condos form the Restaurant/Club House. Maps are available at the Welcome Building or local establishments.top
1. Can we rent a boat?Yes, Click here for rates. To rent, contact the The Castle Course Golf Shop.(608) 339-2090 Prompt 2top
2. Are there boat slip rentals? And where do we launch our water craft?Nightly slip rentals may be available, subject to availability. Please contact the reservation office for information. There is a public boat launch to the North end of the property near the Tiki Bar. The launch fee is $5.00 and passes are available to purchase at the launch site.top
3. Where do we park the boat and snowmobile trailers?Northern Bay Condo Rentals has limited trailer parking. There is a small parking lot by the launch, which is only available for temporary daily use. If you are renting a slip for the night, you will need to park your trailer in the grass area lot across from the Front Office between the paved lot and Building 31. Bring a paddle lock to secure your trailer.top
4. Can we rent fishing equipment?Northern Bay Condo Rentals does not provide fishing poles or equipment. Local businesses in the area provide fishing items along with fishing license. Ask at the Welcome Building for information.top
© 2013 Northern Bay | 1844 20th Avenue | Arkdale, WI 54613 | (608) 339-8500 | (608) 339-2090Hosted by 1-2-1 Marketing